Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Roll call

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 09:23 PM

Any active members use this site anymore? Any mods or administrators check up on it?

Lot of one and done and two and done members that I''ve replied to lately, but I can''t remember the last time I interacted with anybody on a recreational level at MF.

Is there anyone left, or is it just me? If it''s just me can somebody make me an administrator so I can block the IP of all the spammers that are creeping back in?

Old 11-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Super Moderator

i am here... i only have powers to delete and move topics and such. i cant ban or get rid of spammers... only their posts. i have been busy with new job and trying to get my old car back... i will be here more often though to regulate the unnecessary spammers.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:02 PM

Good to know. Thanks for replying.

What''s your old car, and where are you trying to get it back from?

Old 11-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator

my old car is a 1987 Grand Marquis. i sold it to a guy but he no longer needs it after he buys a different car and will sell it back to me. the Grand Marquis was named Sandy, she is the one pictured in signature and she has a 3.27 trac-lok and could move. i have some parts bought up here that i will be installing like a set of headers, offroad X pipe, but will need mufflers. i also have a HO intake setup painted like the standard intake pictured in signature.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:53 PM

new and active member here. [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2008, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by 87_Crown_Vic
my old car is a 1987 Grand Marquis. i sold it to a guy but he no longer needs it after he buys a different car and will sell it back to me. the Grand Marquis was named Sandy, she is the one pictured in signature and she has a 3.27 trac-lok and could move. i have some parts bought up here that i will be installing like a set of headers, offroad X pipe, but will need mufflers. i also have a HO intake setup painted like the standard intake pictured in signature.
Nice! Using the stock throttle body and MAF sensor, or upgrading to larger ones? I think a 65mm TB would wake that combo right up.

Originally Posted by slymer
new and active member here.
Good to see you sticking around! [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

Edited by: BFM70